Friday, October 10, 2008

Conference Weekend

This past weekend was general conference. We usually get together with my parents to watch at least one session. Then usually between sessions Brent will BBQ and we have a little fun. I have to say that I think my kids are so lucky to have such WONDERFUL grandparents. I'm not sure that they realize how lucky they are, but it will eventually "CLICK". Anyways I snapped this picture of my mom jumping on the trampoline with my kids. Now maybe I am just really out of shape, but I can't jump for nearly as long as I could when I was younger. My mom jumped with the kids for quite a while and then my dad took his turn. The kids LOVED it! Go mom and dad, you guys are the BEST!!!

My dad taking a breather with Kaleb.
I snapped this picture of Brent, and I just happened to catch him at the perfect moments. Nice air Brent!

2 comments:

The McLaws Family said...

Nice Ballet Brent, when is the recital!

Jaime and Brent said...

Oh come on... you know you had this kind of talent. Look at the grace and the form... It's just incredible:)