Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage

Thought this would be pretty fun. Found it on Christy's blog. MyHeritage does a face scan of a photo and pairs you up with celebrity look-alikes. I decided only to post the closest result as for some reason I also seem to look like a number of different women, in addition to Will Ferrell. It's really starting to hurt...
B:)

MyHeritage: Celebrity Collage - Genealogy search - Pedigree

5 comments:

brxb said...

Um, yeah. Peter Griffin from Family Guy (that vile show) would be my match. Do not want to see that. But the match for Brent is pretty good. :-)

The McLaws Family said...

Oh this is great! I couldn't figure it out, your going to have to help me. I never thought of Heath Ledger, now I can see the resemblance.

The McLaws Family said...

Wasn't Heath Ledger the guy who starred in Brokeback Mountain?

Yeah, you are right! You look just like him!

Wayne

Sharla said...

That is great. I did Jeff and his #1 match was Leonardo Decaprio. That is funny to me. he also came up with several girls... he wasn't too flattered by that though. You do look like Heath though :)

Jaime and Brent said...

Funny Wayner...like you don't know the answer to that. I guess that would pop into your head, though, being their number one fan. You really shouldn't have bought that movie. Isn't it R?