Today we had Jennifer, Kaylee, and Connor over to do lots of fun things. The kids always love getting together.

Connor was hanging out with Rylie. I guess he didn't want her to be lonely.

Allie and Kaylie got all glam'd up with the makeup. BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!!!

I have these pumpkin molds and we made rice crispy treats in them. They turned out really YUMMY!

The kids all made aprons out of place mats. We found the idea on flipflopsandapplesauce.blogspot.com. They turned out pretty cute and the kids loved them.

Next we painted these bags to look like pumpkins. I don't know what it is about boys, but they can't do anything without making a mess. Ethan and Kaleb both thought it would be fun to paint their hands. I have no idea what would posses them to do this, but I guess I'm not a boy. Their minds are a mystery.

We had a FUN day. Thanks guys!
2 comments:
You had seven kids all day, including babies, did 3 craft projects, took pictures and then blogged about it... You are superMom!
What a crazy, fun day! Cute crafts and Cute kids!
Post a Comment