Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Kaleb's Shaving Already!

Last Thursday I was in the bathroom getting ready, when I turned around to see Kaleb gearing up to shave. Thank goodness that Brent's razor is put up in the medicine cabinet. He has watched Brent shave so many times that he new just what to do. Boys will be boys!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I know I always say this. But he is sooo darn cute! Kaylee did the same thing when she was his age, the bad thing is my razor was in the tube. So she had little razor marks on her face. I learned my lesson and always have my razor hidden!

The McLaws Family said...

This is so funny! He's such a great kid.

Dale and Nona said...

What are we going to do with this kid?? Good thing he's so darn cute!!!

Jaymi and Mark said...

Wow he is soooo cute. Great picture and he is so smart. Can't wait to see him when he os really shaving he is going to ge a heart breaker.