Friday, October 31, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

Last night Brent decided to carve a pumpkin with the kids. The past couple of years he has carved some really detailed pumpkins. It has been more of a spectator sport for the kids. This year the kids helped with the carving. They had a great time.









The finished product. I'm impressed, Good Job guys!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

That cool thing is, I bet Brent did not even use the stencil kits. Since he is such an amazing artist, I bet that was free hand!! Looks cute!

The McLaws Family said...

Wow that turned out great, I should have had Uncle Brent come over for ours. They look good...but not that good.

Tara said...

Wow, my pumpkins are really lame compared to yours. I'm glad I didn't post a pic of our pumpkins, now that I see how totally lame they look in comparison. Maybe next year, Brent needs to help ALL of our kids carve pumpkins, while the mommies go get pedicures or something important like that :)

Natalie said...

That's awesome! The more cute pumpkins I see, the more I wish I had made more time to actually talk my kids into doing this and then actually doing this! :( Can I carve pumpkins the day AFTER Halloween? hahahaha! Your jack-o-lantern is so cute! It turned out really nice!

Unknown said...

Thet looks so awesome!!!! My pumpkin was lame