Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tag

I was tagged by Sharla and Natalie for the same thing. I am going to kill two birds with one stone. Here we go.....

8 TV Shows I Love to watch...

-Bones
-Brother's and Sister's
-Army Wives
-American Idol
-CSI
-Lost
-October Road
-So you think you can dance

8 Favorite Restaurants...

-Manuels
-Red Robin
-Macayo's
-Islands
-Olive Garden
-Claim Jumper
-Paradise Bakery
-Any Pizza Place

8 Things That Happened Yesterday...

-I taught preschool
-went for haircuts
-took Ethan and Allie to the dentist
-Made a deposit at the bank
-went to the gym
-made dinner
-talked on the phone
-watched some TV with Brent

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To...

-the holiday's (Christmas is my favorite)
-NO MORE DIAPERS (since Rylie is only 5 mo. this is going to take a while)
-My brother Scott coming home from his mission
-a vacation (hopefully Hawaii)
-Kaleb getting a grip when it comes to throwing fits
-did I mention no more diapers
-getting more organized
-having time to scrapbook

8 Things On My Wish List...

-cleaner house
-more time
-good night's sleep
-more patience
-a Joanne's and Old Navy in Surprise
-weekly date night with Brent
-happy healthy kids
-a day that does not include cleaning up a spill or some sort of food mess

8 People That I Tag...

-Brooke
-Loni
-Mom
-Jennifer
-Courtney
-Joanne
-Susan
-Marci

1 comment:

Sharla said...

It looks like you had a busy day... I think it's fun to see what people are doing and what they love.. date nights, good answer :). Thanks for sharing